free web tracker

Playing around with a stock 18-55 and a Sigma 70-300 ...
Now, with an SMC Takumar 105 and a CZJ Flektogon 35 too ...

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday ...

Shooting with a Pentax K10D reaches its first year of life ... Thanks to all the people who spent their time looking at my pictures, leaving comments, simply watching the pictures or contacting me by mail ... This is really paying for the time spent shooting more than 12000 pictures with my K10D in a year (13000, soon) ...
I would like to take this opportunity for a message:

M7 - IMGP1880

RUNNING OUT OF AFTER SHAVEEEEEEEEE ........

More to come ...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ivano said...

Im imressive, nice light and compostion.

I like the bottom of the bottle touchs the white brighting light.

Well done.


just an idea, did u try the same shot with a litte spoting light over the cap of the bottle ?

April 26, 2008 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger IndianaDinos said...

Thanks, i'm really starting to enjoy my flash ... Now need more colored filters (time to look for Cokin gels on eBay ...)

Didn't try with another spot (don't have one) but i'm looking for an old 45 CT-1 to use as fill light ...

April 26, 2008 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Ivano said...

I can lend u my 35 CT-4, I'm not using at the moment.

If u have an extend female-to-male- sync cable, and a sync connecteur on you camera, you can easily play with two flash...

another idea is to use a mirror bounching the light og your primary flash.

Great ideas come from little means... Look at this ...

http://www.lightrightreflector.com/

I'm sure you will catch the main idea.

Ivano

http://ivano.portfolio.artlimited.net/

April 26, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment